All the world is surprised with the great change of the juvenile artist Miley Cyrus who as teenager played the main character in the Disney channel series “Hanna Montana” and played a sweet and humble girl who had two lives and one of one was famous, a surprise for many is like to be a cute girl who was disagree with extravagant shows and the use of the drugs pass to be the most scandalous artist and be totally the opposite because miley has not only unpleasant shows, she confessed consuming marijuana too and said that this is a happy drug, one of her scandal shows was the presentation fait feat Robie thicke in the MTV awards 2013, now this girl in a concert kiss to Katy perry when she came up to little kiss her, Do you think that is correct as small fans have you doing a ridiculous effort to draw attention? The truth I liked her but when she was 15 and was worth to admired. What do you think about this artist? … Lets go to see the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_s20d1Mams
Maria Fernanda Guzman Edwart Andrey Casallas Yohana M Ruiz
Lady Gaga confirmed smoking marijuana and taking whiskey: The singer made controversial statements about the use of drugs and alcohol. What does and why he decided to tell?. lady gaga said: "I smoke a lot of weed when I write my songs," Lady Gaga revealed on "60 Minutes" program. The 24-year-old said she also "takes a lot of whiskey" when writing. Gaga said. "What artists do wrong is lying. And I do not lie, I'm not a liar "," I have goodwill with my fans. she also said she does not like consuming too much because it would be good for your voice. His career is constantly rising: just won a Grammy award for best pop soloist.
A GREAT SCANDAL….
ResponderEliminarAll the world is surprised with the great change of the juvenile artist Miley Cyrus who as teenager played the main character in the Disney channel series “Hanna Montana” and played a sweet and humble girl who had two lives and one of one was famous, a surprise for many is like to be a cute girl who was disagree with extravagant shows and the use of the drugs pass to be the most scandalous artist and be totally the opposite because miley has not only unpleasant shows, she confessed consuming marijuana too and said that this is a happy drug, one of her scandal shows was the presentation fait feat Robie thicke in the MTV awards 2013, now this girl in a concert kiss to Katy perry when she came up to little kiss her, Do you think that is correct as small fans have you doing a ridiculous effort to draw attention? The truth I liked her but when she was 15 and was worth to admired. What do you think about this artist? … Lets go to see the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_s20d1Mams
Maria Fernanda Guzman
Edwart Andrey Casallas
Yohana M Ruiz
Lady Gaga confirmed smoking marijuana and taking whiskey:
ResponderEliminarThe singer made controversial statements about the use of drugs and alcohol. What does and why he decided to tell?.
lady gaga said: "I smoke a lot of weed when I write my songs," Lady Gaga revealed on "60 Minutes" program. The 24-year-old said she also "takes a lot of whiskey" when writing.
Gaga said. "What artists do wrong is lying. And I do not lie, I'm not a liar "," I have goodwill with my fans.
she also said she does not like consuming too much because it would be good for your voice. His career is constantly rising: just won a Grammy award for best pop soloist.
Susana Casallas
Yeni Romero
Lina Garcia